Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Post

I have been meaning to start a blog based on my work at MGL for a while.  Many entrepreneurs will find that they spend so much time doing the work and have little time left over for things like blogs.  I'm so focused on giving the students the best possible tools and attention to succeed that I sometime forget the importance communicating with the parents.

I hope to clarify and leave a means of open communication to the parents and others in general that are interested in education in Mathematics.  My focus in is in


  1. Methodology and philosophy to foster good Mathematics education.
  2. Innovating with technology to come up with a genuine method which will benefit, first of the students, and second of all the parents.


I experiment with a lot of technology in hopes to come up with interesting ways to integrate them into education.   I do this not because I have to but because I really enjoy playing new and smart technology!  Time to time, I would also like to blog about these technology that currently I am excited about, despite the fact that I have yet to find a good way to integrate them into classrooms at MGL.

No comments:

Post a Comment